Hello readers of learning words, today we are going to learn an important point in learning which is the conjugation of verbs, and we chose the verb “SER/ESTAR” in German. Ready to Learn German?
If you are learning German, you are certainly surprised that they use the same verb to refer to being and being, this is not only in German, it also applies to other languages such as English (verb to be), something that is very worthwhile. worth remembering is that the German language has regular verbs, that is, the verb does not undergo variation in its stem, and irregular ones, that is, suffers variation in the stem, the verb Sein is irregular, and we will consider it in the present.
[Attention] - Do you want to learn German? Click here and discover a perfect online German course for you!
Verb Sein present
- ich bin = i am/am
- du bist = you are/are
- er/sie/es ist = He/She/ This is/is
- wir sind = we are/are
- ihr seid = you are/are (informal)
- Sie/Sie sind = They/They/You are/are (sie used for formal YOU)
- Ich bin Brasilianer (M) Brasilianerin (F) = I am Brazilian
- Du bist müde = You are tired.
- Sie sind müde = You are tired.
- wir sind glücklich? = Are we happy?
- Ihr seid Deutsche = You are German.
- Ich bin in Deutschland = I'm in Germany
- Sie sind in Frankreich = You are in France
- Sie sind verheiratet = They are married.