Hello friends of Learn Words, in this article we will learn the names of the planets and some expressions in the Korean language & nbsp; (한국어) Hangul. Let's start with a short text explaining what the solar system is, and a large table to increase its vocabulary.
THE solar system (태양계 - taeyang-gye) is a set of planets (행성 - haengseong), asteroids (소행성 - sohaengseong) and comets (혜성 - hyeseong) that revolve around the sun (태양 - taeyang). Each remains in its respective orbit (궤도 - gwedo) due to the intense gravitational force (Jung - junglyeog) exercised by the star, which has a mass much greater than that of any other planet.
|지구, 세계||jigu, segye||earth, world, globe|
|유성우, & nbsp; 유성 비||yuseong-u, yuseong bi||Meteor rain|
I hope this article helped you learn the planets in Korean. The Korean language is a bit complex, it will require a lot of dedication from you.
It is curious to mention the origin of some planets in Korean.
- The Korean meaning of 소행성 asteroid is smaller planet.
- The meaning of Pluto & nbsp; 명왕성 is & nbsp; King of the Dark Star or King of Darkness Star.
- The meaning of 천왕성 Uranus is King of the sky star.
- The meaning of Saturn 토성 & nbsp; is star of the earth.
- Mars is the star of fire.
- Venus & nbsp; 금성 & nbsp; means gold star.
- The sun 태양 & nbsp; is the brightest star.
As an exercise, I let you comment on phrases in Korean & nbsp; involving planets or the universe. I hope you enjoyed the article, share and help to expand the language in society.