In this article, we are going to talk a little about the Englishbay English school and also share a complete English course available for free that can be watched directly on this page or on Youtube.
Learning a new language is one of the most valuable skills anyone can acquire. English is a global language, widely used in business, science, technology, pop culture and many aspects of modern life. With the growing demand for professionals fluent in English, the search for affordable and quality courses has become increasingly relevant.
In this context, Englishbay emerges as an excellent option for a complete and free English course. In this article, we'll explore Englishbay in detail, highlighting its main features and how it can benefit students.
What is Englishbay?
Englishbay is an online English learning platform that offers a complete and free course for students of all levels. Its objective is to provide a welcoming and effective environment for language teaching, regardless of the student's geographic location. The course has been developed by a team of experienced teachers and linguistic experts, and uses a comprehensive and interactive approach to help students develop their language skills.
Key features and methodology
- Comprehensive content: The course covers all aspects of learning English, including grammar, vocabulary, listening, reading, writing and speaking. Modules are organized progressively, allowing students to progress at their own pace.
- Interactive classes: Englishbay offers interactive classes that encourage active and engaging learning. Students can participate in hands-on exercises, educational games, quizzes and conversation activities with other students.
- Multimedia resources: The platform uses a variety of multimedia resources, such as videos, audios and infographics, to make learning more dynamic and interesting.
- Student support: Englishbay provides technical and pedagogical support to students, ensuring they have a smooth and efficient learning experience.
- Progress rating: Students have access to periodic assessments to track their progress and identify areas that need more attention.
- online community: Englishbay has an active online community where students can interact, share experiences, practice the language and seek mutual help.
Advantages of Englishbay
- affordable cost: The fact that it is a completely free course makes Englishbay extremely accessible to people from different economic backgrounds.
- Flexible hours: As it is an online platform, students are free to study at any time convenient for them, allowing them to combine learning with other daily activities.
- Autonomous learning: The course's modular structure allows students to set their own pace of learning and revise topics as needed.
- Teaching quality: With experienced teachers and an effective pedagogical approach, Englishbay offers a high standard of English teaching.
See below all the classes available in the EnglishBay English course:
- Module 01 Class 02: Age, Nationality and Occupation
- Module 01 Class 03 – Alternative ways to ask “How are you?”
- Module 01 Class 04: The Basic Structure of the English Language
- Module 01 Class 05 – Numbers in English from 0 to 100
- Module 01 Class 06 – Adjectives (ACTIVATE THE SUBTITLE IN ENGLISH)
- Module 01 Class 07 – Hobbies and Favorites
- Module 01 Class 08 – Other ways of saying I like and I don't like
- Module 01 Class 09 – Small Talk
- Module 01 Class 10 – Family Tree
- Module 01 Class 11 – Basic Grammar Part 02
- Module 01 Class 12 – The 25 most used verbs in English
- Module 02 Class 01 – Talking about the Family
- Module 02 Class 02 – Indefinite Articles A and An
- Module 02 Class 03 – Daily Routine
- Module 02 Class 04 – Demonstrative Pronouns
- Module 02 Class 05 – Prepositions IN ON AT
- Module 02 Class 06 – The 25 Most Used Prepositions in English
- Module 02 Class 07 – How often
- Module 02 Class 08 – How to Tell Dates
- Module 02 Class 09 – What are you doing?
- Module 02 Class 10 – How to Tell Time
- Module 02 Class 11 – Verb Haver
- Module 02 Class 12 – The 25 Most Used Adjectives in English
- Module 03 Class 01 – I can!
- Module 03 Class 02 – Object Pronouns
- Module 03 Lesson 03 – I should
- Module 03 Class 04 Reflexive Pronouns
- Module 03 Class 05 – I must
- Module 03 Class 06 – Confusing Questions
- Module 03 Class 07 – Talking about the Future with Will
- Module 03 Class 08 – Adverbs
- Module 03 Class 09 – Talking about the Future with Going To
- Module 03 Class 10 – Do or Make?
- Module 03 Class 11 – Expressing Possibilities
- Module 03 Class 12 – How to use texts with audio and videos
- Module 04 Class 01 – I would like
- Module 04 Class 02 – Comparatives
- Module 04 Class 03 – I want that I need that
- Module 04 Class 04 – Superlatives
- Module 04 Class 05 – Past tense of the verb To Be
- Module 04 Class 06 - Comparative Equality
- Module 04 Lesson 07 – Simple Past (Regular and Irregular Verbs)
- Module 04 Class 08 – 25 Most Used Irregular Verbs
- Module 04 Class 09 – I could_I could
- Module 04 Class 10 – Possessive Pronouns
- Module 04 Class 11 – Speaking of Past Habits
- Module 04 Class 12 – There was / There will be / There would be
- Module 05 Class 1 – How long does it take
- Module 05 Class 02 – Questions without Helpers
- Module 05 Class 03 – What if…
- Module 05 Class 04 – Affirmative Phrases with Auxiliaries
- Module 05 Class 05 – I would go if I could
- Module 05 Class 06 – Prefixes
- Module 05 Class 07 – I was studying when
- Module 05 Class 08 – Suffixes
- Module 05 Class 09 – Offers & Orders
- Module 05 Class 10 – Indirect Questions
- Module 05 Class 11 – Being Accustomed and Getting Accustomed
- Module 05 Class 12 – Quantifiers
- Module 06 Class 01 – I have been studying English
- Module 06 Class 02 – Verbs followed by the Infinitive or the Gerund
- Module 06 Class 03 – I already and I never
- Module 06 Class 04 – Verbs followed ONLY by the Infinitive
- Module 06 Lesson 05 – I have been studying
- Module 06 Class 07 – I had studied
- Module 06 Class 08 – Passive Voice
- Module 06 Lesson 09 – If only I had known this earlier
- Module 06 Class 10 – Reported Speech
- Module 06 Class 11 – Three Wishes
- Module 06 Class 12 – Tag Questions
Watch Online Course Below
You can watch the English course directly on Youtube in the Playlist below:
How to access Englishbay?
To enroll in Englishbay's full and free English course, simply access the platform's official website (www.englishbay.com) and create an account. From there, you will have access to all available resources and content.