Today in this post we will share a complete list of Project Ideas for Thesiss and Capstone of Psychoanalysis. The list also presents Project Ideas for other academic works such as abstract and scientific articles. I hope you make good use of this list of Project Ideas and suggestions for academic work in formation in Psychoanalysis.
The selection of the theme of Psychoanalysis is the most significant decision that the student needs to make for a better development of Academic Work, which ends up generating a lot of distress and doubts.
Among the thousands of topics for Academic Work, a good choice will allow the student to prepare his monograph with more clarity and less stress.
Before we start the list of suggested topics for the academic work of Psychoanalysis, we want to recommend tips and suggestions to improve your work.
We recommend seeing our article on: Psychology Capstone and Theses Project Ideas;
Use someone to do your academic work on psychoanalysis
Have you heard of StudyBay? It is a Platform where you can hire professors and other graduates to prepare your academic work of any kind such as scientific article, essay, monograph and Psychoanalysis Capstone or other training. You can eliminate with any hassle of doing academic work on Psychoanalysis by spending little time.
With Studybay you can create Reviews, Business Plan, Translation, Questions and more. If it's of interest to you, you can also generate money by writing to the thousands of students who access StudyBay every day, including accesses from around the world.
All you need is to access the link below and make a budget specifying the type of work you want to create. The website teachers can also help you with a theme. It is like a freela site, you receive proposals of different values and you are totally insured by the site StudyBay Brasil ?, a company present all over the globe that arrived in Brazil to help you with the Psychoanalysis project.
Monografis Advisor - Doing your Psychoanalysis Essay Faster
If you do not want to pay people to do your monograph or Psychoanalysis Thesis, another option is to use a program that will support the preparation of your academic work. Such software assists in the creation of your Capstone, eliminating all hard work and finishing in the way that the bank wants to receive.
We indicate the software with the name of Monografis Orientador Capstone, it is a tool capable of helping you to do your Capstone, monograph or any other academic work quickly and simply, making you get the best grade.
Dissertations, theses and hundreds of other works can be done faster with the help of the program that helps you with Project Ideas, simulates the Capstone project on the website, helps in the preparation of the blocks, analyzes your writing, searches for books and sources for your Capstone and exports completely configured in the updated standards of ABNT.
If you are afraid of the platform, we recommend visiting at least the free Idea Generator for Capstones and Thesiss that the Monografis Orientador Platform offers to visitors.
Tips for Academic Psychoanalysis Papers
Here are some tips for creating your academic work on Psychoanalysis, wonderful tips for your Thesis or Capstone:
- If you work or know how you want to work, look for topics related to your area of interest. You need to have compatibility with the theme;
- See also in the research source, check if there is enough reference material for this theme of (Monograph | TCC};
- Ask your Educator - It is important that the tutor Tutor also agree with the topic;
The Tips and Advice below will help you to prepare a good CBT:
- Be careful not to write in the first person;
- logical and use only what is necessary, reducing adjectives;
- Try not to repeat the words too often, use synonyms;
- Avoid complicated shapes: the text must be light;
- Do not omit relevant data: Sample them whenever necessary;
The Books and Courses Below should also help you learn more about the creation of Academic Papers, CBT and Psychoanalysis Monographs. If you like it, pay a visit!
For other Tips on how to do a better CBT, we recommend the CBT without Drama!
Academic Workbooks and Capstone for Psychoanalysis
Courses on Academic Papers for Psychoanalysis
List of Project Ideas for Thesis and Psychoanalysis Thesis
Below are some Project Ideas for creating academic papers such as Capstone and Psychoanalysis Thesis:
- The formation of culture and the place of the non-transferable in psychoanalysis
- The importance of playfulness in the psychoanalytic approach
- The presence of psychoanalysis in the work of Machado de Assis
- Psychotherapy experience of bereaved mothers
- Approaches to overcome empty nest syndrome
- The conceptual possibilities for the psychoanalytic clinic of limit states in Freudian metapsychology
- Assistance to young people in situations of social vulnerability
- Psychological care for pregnant women and parturients
- Acts in psychoanalysis: from the flawed act to the transition to the act
- Bullying inside and outside the school context
- Learning difficulties of EJA students
- Effectiveness of life coaching in resolving psychological conflicts
- Leadership spirit X personality traits
- Post-traumatic stress in police and military
- Evolution of the concept of "projection" in the history of Psychology
- Expressions of psychopathy in literature and cinema
- Child development stages
- Gender identity of adolescents
- Playful games as a mechanism to understand traumas
- Music and fine arts as therapy instruments
- The effect of music on the reporting of feelings in functional analytical psychotherapy
- The father's place in the contemporary family: a discussion from the psychoanalytic perspective.
- The role of the father in Winnicottian psychoanalysis
- Time and madness: psychoanalytic investigation with relatives of psychiatric patients
- Psychological expertise with guardianship councils
- Psychoanalysis and education: a journey in Freud
- Psychoanalysis PSYCHOANALYSIS TECHNIQUES
- Psychology applied to Human Resources
- Psychology applied to advertising language on social networks
- Psychology in hospital emergencies
- Psychopathy and the national legal system: rethinking this relationship
- Psychosomatics and Pain Psychology in patients with depression
- Online psychotherapy: a possibility of acting for psychology in the digital age
- Reflections of domestic violence on personality
- Relevance of vocational testing among university students
- Repercussion of the pet on child development
- Burnout syndrome in the workplace
- Brazilian trends in psychological counseling for the elderly
- Translation and satisfaction measure of the functional analytical psychotherapy assessment scale
- Personality disorders related to pregnancy
- Psychological treatment to fight obesity
Structure Rules for Psychoanalysis Capstone
The structure of the Psychoanalysis Capstone must follow the following parameters:
- External part
- Psychoanalysis Undergraduate Cover (Required)
- Spine of the Psychoanalysis Course (Optional)
- Pre-Textual Theme Elements
- Monograph Cover Sheet (Required)
- TCC Errata (Optional)
- Approval Sheet (Required)
- Dedication of the subject (Optional Optional)
- Acknowledgments of the monograph (Optional)
- Epigraph of the monograph (Optional)
- Abstract in the vernacular language of the monograph (Required)
- Foreign Language Summary (Required)
- List of Illustrations & nbsp; of the subject (Optional)
- List of TCC Tables (Optional)
- List of Abbreviations and Acronyms (Optional)
- List of Monograph Symbols (Optional Optional)
- Theme summary (Required)
- Textual Elements
- Introduction (Required)
- Development of the monograph & nbsp; (Required)
- Completion (Required)
- Post-Textual Elements
- Theme references & nbsp; (Required)
- Glossary (Optional)
- Appendix (s) (OptionalOptional)