Hello Readers "Learn Words" today we will learn five prepositions of the French language, of course, increase our understanding of the language and learn some grammar aspects.
What is the preposition?
Before explaining this issue it is important to know what is preposition. In simple terms is the connection of two elements of a sentence that gives meaning or relationship to it.
- Cleaned house with the broom (instrument ratio)
- I have been with Leo (company relation)
- The child exploded in happiness (cause relationship)
- The car in Rick is new (possession relationship)
But in French also use them, let's look SOME aspects of prepositions:
THE= Corresponds to our "To", "in"
- Je suis The Paris - I'm in Paris
- You will The Nice - I will for Nice
- Je suis The la patisserie - I am at Patisserie
- Il habite The 10 mètres… - He lives The 10 meters
- C'est The 5 minutes ... It The 5 minutes
- Il travaille The 30 minutes d'ici - He works The 30 minutes from here.
- Il habite The 5 kms d'ici. - He lives The 5 Kms from here
- Un ami The moi - A friend for me
- Ce free is The Jean - Book of Jean
- La voiture est The mon mari. - The car of my husband
- Fait The la main - Done The hand
Indicating a purpose (speaking the objective, what an item is for)
- Une boîte The Fromage - A box for the cheese
- un verre The vin - A glass for wine
- je viens in Paris. (saying where it came from) - I vum in Paris
- Je suis dand Bruxelles - I am in Brussels
In Paris, 3 hours by TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse) pour aller à Marseille. - In Paris, which takes 3 hours by TGV to go for Marseille.
- Le free d'Alex - Alex's book
- La plus belle ville in France est Paris - The most beautiful city gives France is Paris
Indicating a purpose (speaking the objective, for serving an item)
- Un free in géographie - A Book in geography
- un cours in français - A Course in French
En#NULL! "To," "In" "In".
- Voyager en train - Traveling at the Train
- Rentrer en taxi - Entering the Cab
- Je suis… / Je vais… – Eu estou…./ Eu vou….
- en Chine
- en Espagne
- en Corée
- en août - In August
- en trois jours - in Three days
- en semaine - In the Week
En can mean "inside" or "to" when followed directly by a noun that does not need an article:
- You are in prison! You are going to jail!
- It's in class. He is at school.
Pour#NULL! "for"But has other meanings, approaching 2:
- J'ai acheté a cadeau pour toi. - I have a gift for you
- You are going to live for one. - I will live for a year
- I'm leaving for Ottawa. - He's leaving for Ottawa
But you can also assume the “from”
Je suis assez fatigué pour dormir par terre. - I'm tired of sleeping on the floor
- J'irai avec toi. - I'll go with you
- I am with the accord with us. - He agrees with us.
Dans#NULL! "Na" "No"
- Dans la boîte - In the box
- Dans la rue - On the street
- Boire dans une tasse - Drink in a cup
- Çopier quelque chose dans un livre - Copy anything in the book
- Monter dans le train - Get on the Train
- Dans une semaine - In a Week
- I'm at the house. - He's in the House
Of course, sometimes grammatical aspects do not "stick" so easily in the mind, do they? see this video explaining these five prepositions: